Reflexion in Interaction
Complementary to our research, we integrate our reflexive perspective into everyday life at KlimaCampus. We aim to facilitate communication processes within CliSAP and with diverse policy audiences such as journalists and artists, politicians and business representatives.
- Invited presentations on the history, philosophy and sociology of Earth System Science (August 2017)
- Cooperation with the Deutsches Museum (German Museum), Munich in the context of the Year of Science 2016/17 "Seas and Oceans"
- Visiting Artist Researcher Award (VISTA): Students of the Hochschule für Bildende Künste Hamburg are hosted as visiting artist researchers in CliSAP research groups from February to October 2014
- Teaching the social study of science to Master and PhD students in climate science
- Interviews with CliSAP researchers
- Cross-disciplinary exchange on aspects of climate science such as the role of researchers as public communicators
- Public and panel debates on issues such as the backlash of the field’s political dimension on the generation of climate related knowledge
Hans von Storch, Werner Krauß et al.: