CliSAP successfully finished in 2018. Climate research continues in the Cluster of Excellence "CLICCS".

Which documents do I need to enroll at Universität Hamburg?

To enroll at Universität Hamburg, you need to fill in the enrollment form, to be found online in your STINE application account (provided by the Application and Admissions Team at Universität Hamburg).

  • The enrollment form,
  • a health insurance certificate
  • and certified copies of your BSc certificate and your higher education entrance qualification (certificate that shows that you finished school)

needs to be turned in at  Universität Hamburg. More details

For any questions regarding the enrollment process, please call the “Application and Admissions Team” at Universität Hamburg at + 49 40 428 38 7000 or use the contact sheet.