Your Research Infrastructure
SICSS is the graduate school originating from the Cluster of Excellence on Integrated Climate System Analysis and Prediction (CliSAP).
CliSAP partners are Universität Hamburg, the Max Planck Institute for Meteorology, the Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht and the German Climate Computing Center.
This highly diverse research environment gives you the opportunity to set up contact with scientists from various fields.
CliSAP offers various research facilities:
- German Computing Centre
- Environmental Wind Tunnel Laboratory
- Hamburg Weather Mast (current weather data)
- Control Station German Research Vessels (RV METEOR and RV MARIA S. MERIAN)
- Library for Earth System Sciences (Bundesstraße 53)
- Hamburg State and University Library Carl von Ossietzky (Stabi)
Access to these facilities and equipment may be granted for specific research projects.