Below you will find all publications by CliSAP researchers since the start of CliSAP-1. You can also search according to the following genres:
In order to view publications of particular authors, please refer to their personal profiles in our staff database.
What types of publication are added to the list?
Publications added to the website have to be related to and/or financed by CliSAP.
- Peer reviewed paper
- Books / book chapters
- Conference proceedings (only if a poster / abstract was submitted)
- Working paper
- Master or doctoral theses (referee jobs do not appear on the personal page)
How to add publications to a list?
Please send an email with the complete reference information, including title, authors, year, journal, and Digital Object Identifier (DOI) to both the Library for Earth System Science and the CliSAP/CEN research coordination.
How to acknowledge CliSAP?
Please, follow that form for any CliSAP publications:
- Experiment/work was supported through the Cluster of Excellence 'CliSAP' (EXC177), Universität Hamburg, funded through the German Science Foundation (DFG).
- Please note: KlimaCampus is not used any more.
- Gröngröft, A., De Blécourt, M., Landschreiber, L., Classen, N., & Eschenbach, A. (2018). Acacia trees modify soil water dynamics and the potential groundwater recharge in savanna ecosystems. In R. Revermann, K. M. Krewenka, U. Schmiedel, J. M. Olwoch, J. Helmschrot, & N. Jürgens (
Eds.), Climate change and adaptive land management in southern Africa: assessments, changes, challenges, and solutions: product of the first research portfolio of SASSCAL 2012-2018 (pp. 177-186). Göttingen; Windhoek: Klaus Hess Verlag.
- Markofsky, S., Ninfo, A., Balbo, A., Conesa, F., & Madella, M. (2017). An investigation of local scale human/landscape dynamics in the endorheic alluvial fan of the Murghab River, Turkmenistan. Quaternary International, 437, 1-19. doi:10.1016/j.quaint.2016.01.006.
- Görres, C.-M., Kutzbach, L., & Elsgaard, L. (2014). Comparative modeling of annual CO2 flux of temperate peat soils under permanent grassland management. Agriculture, Ecosystems Environment, 186, 64-76. doi:10.1016/j.agee.2014.01.014.