Below you will find all publications by CliSAP researchers since the start of CliSAP-1. You can also search according to the following genres:
In order to view publications of particular authors, please refer to their personal profiles in our staff database.
What types of publication are added to the list?
Publications added to the website have to be related to and/or financed by CliSAP.
- Peer reviewed paper
- Books / book chapters
- Conference proceedings (only if a poster / abstract was submitted)
- Working paper
- Master or doctoral theses (referee jobs do not appear on the personal page)
How to add publications to a list?
Please send an email with the complete reference information, including title, authors, year, journal, and Digital Object Identifier (DOI) to both the Library for Earth System Science and the CliSAP/CEN research coordination.
How to acknowledge CliSAP?
Please, follow that form for any CliSAP publications:
- Experiment/work was supported through the Cluster of Excellence 'CliSAP' (EXC177), Universität Hamburg, funded through the German Science Foundation (DFG).
- Please note: KlimaCampus is not used any more.
- Vollmer, L., & Eden, C. (2013). A global map of meso-scale eddy diffusivities based on linear stability analysis. Ocean Modelling, 72, 198-209. doi:10.1016/j.ocemod.2013.09.006.
- Janssen, T., Leitl, B., Harms, F., & Kipsch, F. (2013). Pedestrian wind comfort assessment for the future Campus Bundesstrasse at the University of Hamburg a case study. Talk presented at Physmod 2013, 16.-18.08.2013, Guildford (UK).
- Boettcher, M., Schlünzen, H., & Schoetter, R. (2015). How many days are required to represent the urban climate statistics?. Talk presented at 9th International Conference on Urban Climate (ICUC9). Toulouse. 2015-07.
- Neumann, A., Lahajnar, N., & Emeis, K. (2016). Benthic remineralisation rates in shelf and slope sediments of the northern Benguela upwelling margin. Continental Shelf Research, 113, 47-61. doi:10.1016/j.csr.2015.12.009.
- Bian, C., Jiang, W., Pohlmann, T., & Suendermann, J. (2016). Hydrography-Physical Description of the Bohai Sea. Journal of Coastal Research, 1-12. doi:10.2112/SI74-001.1.
- Gioli, G., Khan, T., & Scheffran, J. (2013). Remittances and community resilience to conflict and environmental hazards in Northwestern Pakistan. In Remittances flows to post-conflict states: Perspective on human security and Development (pp. 117-127). Boston: Pardee Center.
- Brüggemann, M., & Walter, S. (in press). Opportunity makes opinion leaders: analyzing the role of first-hand information in opinion leadership in social media networks. Information, Communication & Society, 1-22. doi:10.1080/1369118X.2018.1500622.
- Rösner, R. (2013). Response of plankton dynamic to inter annual climatic variation and trend. PhD Thesis, Universität Hamburg, Hamburg.
- Schilling, J. (2012). On Rains, Raids and Relations: A Multimethod Approach to Climate Change, Vulnerability, Adaptation and Violent Conflict in Northern Africa and Kenya. PhD Thesis, Universität Hamburg, Hamburg.
- Stankoweit, M. (2013). Contributions to an Integrated Assessment of Solar Radiation Management with MIND. Master Thesis, Universität Hamburg, School of Integrated Climate System Science (SICSS), Hamburg.
- Warns, A. (2013). Modelling the life cycle of cold-water dino agellates and diatoms - dynamics on seasonal and interannual time scales. PhD Thesis.
- Jansen, N. (2010). Chemical rock weathering in North America as source of dissolved silica and sink of atmospheric CO2. PhD Thesis, Universität Hamburg, Hamburg.
- Held, H. (
Ed.). (2013). Climate policy options and the transformation of the energy system. In L. Cifarelli ( Ed.), New Strategies for Energy Generation, Conversion and Storage (pp. 12-28).
- Knapp, K., Ansari, S., Bain, C., Bourassa, M., Dickinson, M., Funk, C., Helms, C., Hennon, C., Holmes, C., Huffman, G., Kossin, J., Lee, H.-T., Loew, A., & Magnusdottir, G. (2011). Globally gridded satellite observations for climate studies. Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society, 92, 893-907. doi:10.1175/2011BAMS3039.1.
- Montzka, C., Bogena, H., Weihermüller, L., Jonard, F., Bouzinac, C., Kainulainen, J., Balling, J., Loew, A., DallAmico, J., Rouhe, E., Vanderborght, J., & Vereecken, H. (2013). Brightness temperature validation at different scales during the SMOS validation campaign in the Rur and Erft catchments, Germany. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 51: 6261546, pp. 1728-1743. doi:10.1109/TGRS.2012.2206031.