Below you will find all publications by CliSAP researchers since the start of CliSAP-1. You can also search according to the following genres:
In order to view publications of particular authors, please refer to their personal profiles in our staff database.
What types of publication are added to the list?
Publications added to the website have to be related to and/or financed by CliSAP.
- Peer reviewed paper
- Books / book chapters
- Conference proceedings (only if a poster / abstract was submitted)
- Working paper
- Master or doctoral theses (referee jobs do not appear on the personal page)
How to add publications to a list?
Please send an email with the complete reference information, including title, authors, year, journal, and Digital Object Identifier (DOI) to both the Library for Earth System Science and the CliSAP/CEN research coordination.
How to acknowledge CliSAP?
Please, follow that form for any CliSAP publications:
- Experiment/work was supported through the Cluster of Excellence 'CliSAP' (EXC177), Universität Hamburg, funded through the German Science Foundation (DFG).
- Please note: KlimaCampus is not used any more.
- Buehler, S. A., Bobryshev, O., John, V. O., Brath, M., & Brogniez, H. (2018). Is There Really a Closure Gap Between 183.31-GHz Satellite Passive Microwave and In Situ Radiosonde Water Vapor Measurements? IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 56(5), 2904-2910. doi:10.1109/TGRS.2017.2786548.
- Bukari, K. N., Sow, P., & Scheffran, J. (2018). Cooperation and Co-Existence Between Farmers and Herders in the Midst of Violent Farmer-Herder Conflicts in Ghana. African Studies Review, 1-25. doi:10.1017/asr.2017.124.
- Tantet, A., Lucarini, V., Lunkeit, F., & Dijkstra, H. A. (2018). Crisis of the chaotic attractor of a climate model: a transfer operator approach. Nonlinearity, 31(5), 2221-2251. doi:10.1088/1361-6544/aaaf42.
- Brisc, F., Hartmann, J., & Moosdorf, N. (2018). Web-Based Interactive Visualization Of A High Resolution Global Lithological Map. Geophysical Research Abstracts, 20: 15042. Retrieved from https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2018/EGU2018-15042.pdf.
- Menke, V., Kutterolf, S., Sievers, C., Schindlbeck, J. C., & Schmiedl, G. (2018). Cryptotephra from Lipari Volcano in the eastern Gulf of Taranto (Italy) as a time marker for paleoclimatic studies. Quaternary Research, 89(2), 520-532. doi:10.1017/qua.2018.2.
- Bechtel, B., & Sismanidis, P. (2018). Time series analysis of moderate resolution land surface temperatures. In Q. Weng (
Ed.), Remote Sensing: Time Series Image Processing. Taylor & Francis.
- Oing, K., Gröngröft, A., & Eschenbach, A. (2018). Enhanced dewatering optimizes compactibility of processed dredged material. Journal of Soils and Sediments, 1-11. doi:10.1007/s11368-018-1958-7.
- Knoblauch, C., Beer, C., Liebner, S., Grigoriev, M., & Pfeiffer, E.-M. (2018). Methane production as key to the greenhouse gas budget of thawing permafrost. Nature Climate Change, 8(4), 309-312. doi:10.1038/s41558-018-0095-z.
- Heider, K., Rodriguez Lopez, J. M., & Scheffran, J. (2018). The potential of volunteered geographic information to investigate peri-urbanization in the conservation zone of Mexico City. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 190, 1-17. doi:10.1007/s10661-018-6597-3.
- Lee, M., & Frisius, T. (2018). On the role of convective available potential energy (CAPE) in tropical cyclone intensification. Tellus Series A-Dynamic Meteorology and Oceanography, 70(1): 1433433, pp. 1-19. doi:10.1080/16000870.2018.1433433.