Below you will find all publications by CliSAP researchers since the start of CliSAP-1. You can also search according to the following genres:
In order to view publications of particular authors, please refer to their personal profiles in our staff database.
What types of publication are added to the list?
Publications added to the website have to be related to and/or financed by CliSAP.
- Peer reviewed paper
- Books / book chapters
- Conference proceedings (only if a poster / abstract was submitted)
- Working paper
- Master or doctoral theses (referee jobs do not appear on the personal page)
How to add publications to a list?
Please send an email with the complete reference information, including title, authors, year, journal, and Digital Object Identifier (DOI) to both the Library for Earth System Science and the CliSAP/CEN research coordination.
How to acknowledge CliSAP?
Please, follow that form for any CliSAP publications:
- Experiment/work was supported through the Cluster of Excellence 'CliSAP' (EXC177), Universität Hamburg, funded through the German Science Foundation (DFG).
- Please note: KlimaCampus is not used any more.
- Neuburger, M., & Singer, K. (2016). Bevölkerung und Sozialstruktur. Statistische Zahlen als eine machtvolle Erzählung. In I. Paap, & F. Schmidt-Welle (
Eds.), Peru heute: Politik, Wirtschaft, Kultur (pp. 39-62). Frankfurt am Main: Vervuert.
- Ching, J., Mills, G., See, L., Bechtel, B., Feddema Hanna A, J., Milcinski, G., Masson, V., Neophytou, M., Stewart, I., Wang, X., & Mitra, C. (2015). The Portal Component, Strategic Perspectives and Review of Tactical plans for Full Implementation of WUDAPT. Talk presented at 9th International Conference on Urban Climate (ICUC9). Toulouse. 2015-07.
- Bechtel, B. (2016). The climate of the Canary Islands by annual cycle parameters. ISPRS - International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences, XLI-B8, 243-250.
- Scheffran, J. (2015). Klimakonflikte. In S. Bauriedl (
Ed.), Wörterbuch Klimadebatte (pp. 179-186). Bielefeld: Transcript.
- Salim, M., Schlünzen, H., & Grawe, D. (2013). Impacts of proposed buildings on the local wind environment. Talk presented at 13th EMS Annual Meeting. Reading. 2013-09-13.
- Lindhorst, S., & Betzler, C. (2016). The climate-archive dune: Sedimentary record of annual wind intensity. Geology, 44, 711-714. doi:10.1130/G38093.1.
- Njoroge, J. M., Ratter, B., Atieno, L., & Mugabe, I. M. (2020). Employing the enhanced Regional Tourism Sustainable Adaptation Framework with a case study of climate change vulnerability in Mombasa, Kenya. Tourism and Hospitality Research, 20, 56-71. doi:10.1177/1467358418791353.