Below you will find all publications by CliSAP researchers since the start of CliSAP-1. You can also search according to the following genres:
In order to view publications of particular authors, please refer to their personal profiles in our staff database.
What types of publication are added to the list?
Publications added to the website have to be related to and/or financed by CliSAP.
- Peer reviewed paper
- Books / book chapters
- Conference proceedings (only if a poster / abstract was submitted)
- Working paper
- Master or doctoral theses (referee jobs do not appear on the personal page)
How to add publications to a list?
Please send an email with the complete reference information, including title, authors, year, journal, and Digital Object Identifier (DOI) to both the Library for Earth System Science and the CliSAP/CEN research coordination.
How to acknowledge CliSAP?
Please, follow that form for any CliSAP publications:
- Experiment/work was supported through the Cluster of Excellence 'CliSAP' (EXC177), Universität Hamburg, funded through the German Science Foundation (DFG).
- Please note: KlimaCampus is not used any more.
- Gazovic, M., Kutzbach, L., Schreiber, P., Wille, C., & Wilmking, M. (2010). Diurnal dynamics of CH4 from a boreal peatland during snowmelt. Tellus, Series B - Chemical and Physical Meteorology, 62(3), 133-139. doi:10.1111/j.1600-0889.2010.00455.x.
- Geertsema, G., Schlünzen, H., ter Pelkwijk, H., Jalkanen, L., Baklanov, A., Fisher, B., & Sokhi, R. S. (2018). User training for mesoscale modelling applications to air pollution. In R. S. Sokhi, A. Baklanov, & H. Schlünzen (
Eds.), Mesoscle modelling for meteorological and air pollution applications (pp. 251-272). London; New York: Anthem Press.
- Sokhi, R. S., Baklanov, A., & Schlünzen, H. (
Eds.). (2018). Mesoscle modelling for meteorological and air pollution applications. London; New York: Anthem Press.