Can I apply for the master`s program in Climate System Sciences?
- Do you hold a Bachelor's degree in a subject related to climate system sciences such as Atmospheric Science, Oceanography, Environmental Sciences, Physics, or other earth system sciences?
- Do you have a solid background in mathematics and physics documented by approximately 90 ECTS credit points in the European Credit Transfer System?
- Are you proficient in English? (English B.Sc. or M.Sc., TOEFL itb at least 90, IELTS at least 6.5, or CEFR at least C1)
- Are you interested in Climate Change?
- Do you enjoy new challenges, like having to combine concepts from different disciplines?
If your answer to all those questions above is ‘YES’ we would be happy to consider your application for the MSc in Integrated Climate System Sciences!
This video gives you a brief overview of the application process for the master`s program in Integrated Climate System Sciences. Please check our application guidelines, for the master`s program to find all information necessary for a successful application.
We accept applications for the MSc in Integrated Climate System Sciences between February 15 and March 31 every year. Admission takes place in April.