How to become a mentee
You wish to keep a steady eye on your career planning together with an experienced mentor?
As CliSAP postdoc you can participate in the postdoc program COM. For participation please contact the equal opportunity coordinator.
As a mentee you benefit from:
- a confidential exchange with an experienced mentor about your individual careerplanning
- receiving guidance and encouragement for your professional development
- establishing new contacts and expanding your own network
- exchanging experience and expertise
- development of your personal, strategic, and leadership skills
If you like to participate you are asked to follow the guidelines:
- to conduct frequent meetings with the mentor (as frequent as necessary but for the beginning of the postdoc phase we suggest at least every second month).
- to fill out the survey for your career assessment (PDF). These surveys are only for internal purposes, i.e. for mentor and mentee only. There will be no controlling.
- to participate in a yearly meeting of mentors, mentees and the COM Team to exchange experiences and to provide feedback.