Support offered by Universität Hamburg

Flexible Workplace

If your daily work and your workplace are compatible and you can provide a good reason for needing it, you can apply to do teleworking. You can find your direct contact partner in the University Administration department here:

Part-Time Work

In justified cases - for example as part of “caregiver leave” or parental leave - and within legal constraints, you can reduce or working hours or make them more flexible. The HR department has more details:

Dual Career Service

Universität Hamburg has set up a dual career support service which assists partners in finding a job: